Saturday, February 25, 2017

Celebration at CPK, Alabang



Tenth of June.


Woke up to the coldness of my room. I really hate it when it's too cold. My body just can't stand it. Anyways, today is the day I turned 26 and I feel like it's a new beginning. So far travelling is one of the things I have crossed out in my list after leaving my corporate job. You see, I created a list of things while I was rendering my days and one of it is to travel. I haven't done much for the last 1 year and 7 months because for some reasons. I feel like I was too attached with work - which was wrong. 'Luckily' things went wrong that lead me to decide to quit it.

I feel so much positivity to this new beginning. I cannot wait to write the new chapter of my life. I hope this time i'll do better.


































The story was told as if it was written on that day and as if my mind is telling the story straight to you at the current moment. Sorry for that. I have always been fascinated of Novel-like writings that I made it like one - or so I think.


ps. more of my travel pictures here and on instagram (@carlaxnazario).