Saturday, February 25, 2017

Intramuros





Our Third day in Luzon, Birthday is fast approaching. Today is Nine, Tomorrow is Ten. Turning 26 and i'm never going back. For others, life starts at 40. For me, it's not. It actually started the day I realized that I have not done much of the things that I want.

Regrets. Regrets.

I have made so many mistakes before but just like history, it's all in the past. And I know that the past is my greatest reference for what I will do now with my life now.

And today, it's all about history. There's a saying that history repeats itself. And somehow, some of us tries to defy that. But it will always be there to remind us.

By the way, Welcome to Intramuros!
Enjoy!






The Manila Cathedral








The rest of Intramuros













The story was told as if it was written on that day and as if my mind is telling the story straight to you at the current moment. Sorry for that. I have always been fascinated of Novel-like writings that I made it like one - or so I think.

ps. more of my travel pictures here and on instagram (@carlaxnazario).


More on my Facebook Page.

Xoxo,

High-Cee